Role: Document Controller
Location: Lisburn, Co Antrim
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:30 am – 5:00pm, Friday 08:00 am – 1:30pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Maintaining a complete and up to date repository of all project information, ensuring that documents are distributed to the right people promptly, and that contractual requirements and Management System requirements regarding project information management and approvals are complied with.
- Provide support to the Technical Manager & Dept Head in the creation of Departmental policies.
- Filing of all reviewed drawings and related documents as per the office policies.
- Distribution of hard and soft copy documents and drawings to internal and external project stakeholders promptly and accurately.
- Create a hard copy folder for each project containing the information provided at Sales and Estimating handover.
- Update the server with new information as it becomes available while hi-lighting to the Project Lead Designer prior to adding to the project folder to ensure that any VO or delay is captured.
- Log and track all outgoing RFI and design team queries & Log and track all incoming responses for RFI.
- Liaising with all members of the construction team: S&E Team, Designers, Site Managers, Main Contractors and Sub Contractors.
- Create and maintain various trackers and schedules.
- Any other duties in accordance with your abilities.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.