Are you a Content Manager looking for somewhere that isn’t just your ‘job’ – but where you become part of the working family? You will be involved in developing beautiful and practical marketing solutions, alongside a team of highly talented, curated people. Where you will live, sleep and breath the client, and you'll be fiercely proud of the company startup culture.
In this exciting new role as Content Manager you will:
- Work with clients to create digital content strategies which will help them to obtain their objectives
- Manage content writers, both internal and external
- Manage all aspects of content production and maintenance for all clients
- Manage all aspects of the content marketing process, ensuring all content is promoted to the right audience
- Ensure all content produced meets the client’s objectives and accurately reflects their tone and brand
- Oversee all relationships with external content producers, taking full responsibility for the commissioning, editing and delivery of all outsourced content
- Ensure all content is delivered on time and to budget
Ideally as a successful applicant you will have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the digital sector in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record producing quality content for a range of clients in a range of sectors to a tight deadline
- Partnership and team management experience essential
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of clients from multiple industry sectors
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content, including videos, infographics and imagery
- Ability to work under pressure and mange conflicting workloads
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.