Belfast City Centre
CSR are seeking a Professional Quantity Surveyor to place in one of Belfast’s leading construction consultancies in order to assist them with their current and upcoming projects in Northern Ireland.
The consultancy is seeking an individual who is willing to take on new challenges and improve the already strong team of quantity surveyors in the team.
This exciting firm has worked on various multi-million pound projects and has more similar projects lined up in the future. They have worked on some of Belfast’s landmark buildings, regenerating the buildings look which was seen as one of Northern Irelands most recognisable projects to date.
Educational work is also on their CV, with multiple PPP projects on schools across the province and new build accommodation builds for a Belfast College.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
· Estimating potential and analysing actual outcomes
· Produce findings and progress reports
· Value end product
· Knowledge and implementation of Health and Safety Regulations
· Quantity Surveying Degree (Credited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors(RICS))
· Above industry average holiday entitlement
· Pension Scheme
· Additional benefits depending on experience
Fantastic opportunity for a junior/intermediate quantity surveyor to join a strong and experienced team of quantity surveyors to work on large projects across Northern Ireland covering projects including educational buildings, hotels, banks and more.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.