40 Hour Week
Salary – Negotiable (Leading Main Contractor Package)
Our Client are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Planner to join the team.
· They require an experienced planner to join the already skilled planning team to provide the construction planning resource for our projects.
· The successful candidate will be required to primarily provide the planning input required to deliver live projects but also to assist with tender requirements with the support of the Planning Department / pre-construction team.
· The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Planning.
· Higher level / degree level qualification preferred but not essential.
· Applicant should have extensive experience in a similar position and be proficient in the roles / requirements this position entails.
· Would be required to be proficient in the use of industry standard project management software applications, specifically Powerproject, P6 and Microsoft Project.
· Ideally have experience in a planning position or a similar role in the construction industry, delivering high quality projects and also having tender experiences.
· Experience in delivering various types of schemes would be beneficial, including new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs in the health, education, retail, commercial, industrial, leisure, and residential sectors.
· Should be familiar with the planning demands of the various types of construction contracts, specifically JCT and NEC requirements.
· Should be conversant with the various contract procurement routes and the planning requirements they entail.
· Experience in claims/delay analysis and forensic planning would be advantageous
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.