Sector: Construction Contractor
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £35k - £50k
CSR is working with one of Northern Irelands leading contractors in finding a Construction Planner to join their team! You will be working on high end projects across the UK and Ireland focusing on Retail, Office Developments, Residential and some fantastic Hospitality projects. Ideally you will have some experience is some of these sectors previously, but it is not absolutely essential.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
· Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
· Planning work packages and identifying scope of works
· Developing logistics strategy
· Analysing sequencing
· Producing and maintaining project documents, analysing procurement schedules
· Liaising with relevant colleagues to discuss and keep track of the progress of the project and provide recommendations based on the progress
· Liaising with external contractors/suppliers about project phases
· Report writing
This is an opportunity for an experienced planner to take the next step in their career and get involved in prestigious projects across the UK & Ireland. For this, you will be provided with a healthy salary package as well as an array of employee benefits, and will join one of the most successful contractors in Northern Ireland with work secured well into 2022 as of now.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.