Two electricans required for commercial retail fit out Boucher Road Belfast beginning 14 June, approx 6 weeks work available.
· Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2) in a relevant trade or discipline.
· Qualified to 18th Edition standards.
· Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
· Inspection and Testing 2391
· Valid CSR card.
· Have at least 3 consecutive years’ experience in a similar role.
· Testing and Inspection 2391
Skills/ Knowledge (Essential)
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines.
· Professional attitude and approach to work.
· Highly organised.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Flexible and adaptable.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.