Clerk of Works - Dublin
CSR group is looking for an experienced Clerk of Works for an apartment project in Dublin 6.
The Project itself is due to start in the upcoming weeks. It consists of 3 blocks with over 90 apartments with some retail units on the ground floor.
The company is a well-respected medium sized company who has delivered the highest quality of projects.
This role would suit someone who is meticulous and strives on excellence.
The Person Would ideally have
· Relevant 3rd level qualification in a construction discipline
· A member of the Chartered Institute of Building or Member of the Institute of Clerk of Works.
· Minimum 5 years in a similar role
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent communication Skills
· Very good experience Inspecting Rebar
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.