Civil foreman- Galway
Our client is one of the most experienced tarmacadam surfacing contractors in Ireland. The business has steadily expanded over the years and now carries out all aspects of Civil Engineering works including drainage, lighting and ducting, roads, car-parks, all-weather sports pitches as well as the supply of quarried rock, stone etc. They are currently seeking a civils foreman for their road project in Galway.
Roles and responsibilities
· Supervise Health and Safety and ensure the highest quality is met.
· Supervising various on-site teams, giving clear direction on weekly tasks and objectives.
· Help to ensure the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
· Report to the Project Manager
· 5 years’ experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with large scale roads projects ideal
· Strong Communication skills
· Good Management Skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.