Civil Foreman - Dublin
Our client a leading civil engineering business specialising in demolition, enabling, soil remediation and groundworks construction services currently has an opportunity for a civils foreman to join their residential project in Dublin.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Supervise Health and Safety and ensure the highest quality is met.
· Supervising various on-site teams, giving clear direction on weekly tasks and objectives.
· Help to ensure the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
· Work with Projects and Contracts Managers.
· 5 years’ experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with large scale roads projects ideal
· Strong Communication skills
· Good Management Skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.