Civil Engineer- North Dublin
CSR have partnered with a civil engineering company with over 40 years of experience in a wide range of building and civil engineering works to help them find a civil engineer for a road and pathways project in North Dublin with a valuation of €35 million.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Setting out the site
· Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulation
· Managing the production of drawings and reports and preparing and coordinating specifications
· Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
· Knowledge of ground works, drainage, services, roads and other site infrastructure
· Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
· 2 years’ experience
· Valid Safe Pass
· Full driving license
· Good communication skills
· Experience of roadworks and utility installations
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.