Chartered Quantity Surveyor (PQS) Dublin
· CHARTERED - Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
· Quantity Surveying Practice (PQS)
· SALARY – Approx. €70k - €80k plus package (EXP dependant)
Leading Dublin Construction Consultants have a requirement for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the heart of Dublin.
This experienced Quantity Surveyor would be coming in at a very senior level and would be the lead QS and would be responsible for projects valued at approx. €80 - €130 million involved mostly in Commercial new builds as well as some large educational/accommodation projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the cost management of the high value projects that this PQS practice will be involved in. The role will require you to liaise with a range of clients whilst maintaining great relationships with everyone involved. You will be working closely with the senior member of the Project Management team as well to ensure the on time nature of the process/projects.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
The successful QS will step into a senior part of a Cost management team currently around 30 people strong including graduate level QS’s, junior, intermediate and some fellow senior surveyors.
Our client has projects secured up until the end of next year due to the success and quality of their work, and with some of these projects being very large and with so much projects on, the requirement for a chartered surveyor has now become available.
CSR will be setting up interviews for this role starting as soon as this week and running for the next few weeks, so get in touch with your application and we can get an interview set up for you.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.