Chartered Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
LOCATION - Belfast
LEVEL - Chartered (Preferred) – PQS experience previously
PRACTICE - Medium sized PQS practice
PROJECTS - Commercial/Leisure/Residential/Hotel
SALARY - £45,000 - £50,000 + package
At CSR, we are recruiting for a medium sized practice in Belfast for a solely Belfast based role to work on local projects. The practice has been in Belfast for over 15 years and has went from strength to strength often winning projects ahead of the bigger consultancies due to their good reputation.
As a result of being able to continually win work, the requirement for a senior QS is now present.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
As a senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing strategic advice to the construction and property investment industry, cost managing and managing risk.
· Cost Predictability
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Cost Management
· Assisting designers early in the design process to achieve design, specification and cost targets
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Project delivery on time, to quality and to cost
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Added Value through value engineering, minimising waste, innovation and whole life cost management
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
You will be coming into an experienced team of surveyors, and there is now a requirement for a senior figure! Fantastic opportunity to step into a senior role and take responsibility, putting your name firmly on some great projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.