Our client based in the Greater Belfast area are seeking to add an experienced CNC operative to their growing team.
Experience within joinery or furniture is essential
Role and responsibilities:
- Independently operate and programme a 5 Axis CNC & 2 x 3 Axis CNC machines.
- Full knowledge of breaking down manufacturing drawings & visual briefs.
- Part Responsible of ensuring production workflow in conjunction with the Workshop Management Team.
- Highly experienced in joinery, acrylic & composite Materials.
- Obtain previous cabinet making/bench experience.
- In-depth knowledge of CAD/CAM software platforms.
- To play a key role within the Production Team.
- Liaising with the Design Department and production Management team.
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
- Ability to use own initiative to meet production deadlines
- Professional manner, appearance and attitude are a must
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and accurately in a challenging and pressured environment
- To be resilient and positive with a "can do" attitude.
- A flexible and co-operative approach (e.g. towards tasks undertaken and overtime)
- A strong team ethos
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.