CAD Technician – Draughtsperson
· Belfast/Greater Belfast
· Background in Joinery or Architecture
· Proficient in AutoCAD and/or REVIT, solidworks, Sketchup etc
· £20k - £30k Experience dependant
This Belfast based Facades/Architectural Glazing company have a requirement for a CAD technician / Draughtsperson to join their team and develop themselves through involvement in some great projects. You will be reporting to the design manager and director.
Your new company have designed the fit out of properties across all industries including healthcare, retail, food, airports and gyms to name a few. The design team play a pivotal role in producing products for different stores and buildings so as they can turn the architects planning into a reality.
You will be Responsible for:
· Drawings for architectural glazing, facades, panels etc
· Setting out CAD works
· Working with contracts managers, designers, joiners and joinery managers on projects
· Ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
· Producing drawings and ensuring sub-contracts setting out works are to a high standard
· Preparing system drawings for internal and external use.
· Distributing drawings to agreed time scales.
· Ensuring distribution of drawings to the Client is sent via the Company.
· Attending site visits as requested, to survey site on behalf to the Company.
· Offering comprehensive service to Clients and representing the Company.
· Maintaining an organised office and filing systems, recording all setting-out and CAD works
What you need:
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Have fit-out/joinery background
· Hold a driving license
· Knowledge of CNC programming (not essential)
· Experience working to deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
This is a great chance for a CAD technician to step into a role in the team and be heavily involved in some exciting projects with the company.
With a great package for a great employer, the successful candidate could hit the ground running and develop further into their career whilst securing a great reputation for themselves within a leading firm.
The company are willing to pay above market salary for the CAD role providing someone can come in and hit the ground running!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.