Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Co Antrim
CSR are currently working on behalf of a highly successful Fit-out Contractor, to recruit for a Business Development Manager. Due to continuous growth, this company are now in the position to appoint a highly motivated, experienced person to join their Business Development team based in Co Antrim.
As the Business Development Manager, your main duties will be -
• Source new project opportunities in line with our business strategy and sales targets.
• Monitor the tendering process to enable meaningful discussions with clients.
• Produce reports on a monthly basis for the senior management team.
• Research the global marine market to identify designers, architects and new clients.
• Provide an ongoing and proactive interface with clients strengthening the company’s position as the client’s preferred choice.
• Initial point of contact with project key players to establish interest and identify needs.
• Provide bid supplemented documents, executive summary etc for key tenders.
• Attendance at trade shows (visitor and exhibits), networking and corporate entertainment for clients.
You will have a proven track record of business development within a construction, and/or fit-out environment.
You must have strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills.
Ability to work to keep calm under pressure and go the extra mile to deliver results
You will be required to travel as part of this role.
This role will offer an attractive salary based on experience. A generous holiday entitlement will also be offered a long with a pension scheme and private healthcare.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Katrina Swann at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.