Building Surveyor –Belfast Consultancy
A Belfast consultancy has currently got a requirement for their Belfast Office for a Professional Building Surveyor. With a very diverse range of projects, you will become part of a multi-disciplinary team in one of Belfast’s biggest construction organisations.
In a tough time for everyone, this company still have various projects that will go ahead at the moment, so requirements for staff are still present!
The successful building surveyor will be offered a fantastic salary package as well as various different benefits includig fuel allowances, pension schemes, great holiday entitlements and training & development schemes.
· Commercial or Social Housing experience
· P402 qualified would be advantageous but is not essential, training can be provided
· Ideally looking someone about to do chartership, or has recently passed it
· Client facing background
· Salary bracket: £27,500k - £32k
· Occasional travel to Dublin or London (Possibly once every 2/3 weeks maximum)
Working closely with the associate director, the responsibilities of the role include:
· Design and Specification including preparation of drawings
· The undertaking of a wide range of building surveying duties
· Carry out surveys, schedules, inspections and overall management
· Attending meetings with clients and other specialists
· Management of projects in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
· Contributing your technical skills to the team in improve quality of the work
· Client focused
· Managing medium to large scale projects
What do you need?
· BSc (Hons) in Building surveying or similar degree by RICS
· 3 - 4 years in building surveying services
· Time management
· Professional manner and outlook
· Punctuality and commitment
· Software package experience including CAD/Revit and NBS spec writer
· A full driving license due to the travel required to site etc
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.