Job Title: Building Surveyor
Location: Draperstown (3 days on site, NI only)
Projects: Domestic & Commercial
Experience: Junior / Intermediate
Job Highlights: Measuring / Reports
Salary: £23,500 - £30,000 (For junior/Intermediate, will differ for more senior applicants)
Package: Vehicle provided for site travel. Phone, Ipad etc.
Your new employer are a Draperstown based company who specialise in Insurance claims for Water/Fire damage. They currently employ a team of technicians, business developments and technical staff and feel adding a Building Surveyor to the ranks to work alongside the Director will add a professionalism and a technical knowledge that will aid their growth.
The company have enjoyed consistent growth over the last 7 years of approximately 20% annually and plan to continue to do so with the help of a Building Surveyor.
Responsibilities / Duties
· Carry out surveys, schedules, inspections and overall management
· Attending sites and meetings with clients and other specialists
· Contributing technical skills to the team and improving quality of the work
· Design and specification
· Measurement of properties
· The undertaking of a wide range of building surveying duties
What is required?
· BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or similar degree by RICS
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Building Surveying (Considering more senior too)
· Self motivation and a will to progress in a company who will welcome development
· Professional manner and outlook
· Building Surveying Software package proficiency
· Full driving license due to travel required to site (Vehicle provided)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.