Building Services Manager– Main Contractor
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €65000 - €75000 + Benefits
A leading main contractor based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for a Building Services Manager to oversee the Mechanical and Electrical installations on a variety of large scale projects, across multiple sectors throughout Dublin and Leinster.
Reporting to the Head of Building Services, you will be an integral member of the management team and will be responsible for the effective and efficient running of a number of projects throughout the region. You will be handed the responsibility of overseeing the management of projects.
· Coordination of the installation of M&E services
· Management of M&E sub-contractors on site
· Design liaison - pre and during construction process
· Sub-contract negotiation
· Client and main contract presentation
· Liaison with site and contracts management re installations
· A minimum of 6 years industry experience.
· A background in M&E.
· Previous experience in Residential, Commercial and / or Industrial projects.
· H&S awareness.
· Excellent communication skills
· Stable employment history.
· Time-served mechanical/ electrical background
In return you will be awarded a competitive salary & remuneration package with a guideline salary od €65k - €75k + a wide range of Benefits.
You will also be offered excellent career prospects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our