Building Services Coordinator - Main Contractor
A leading main contractor based in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an M&E Coordinator to be involved on large mixed-use development project of €25M in value.
The company is renowned for delivering their projects to the highest quality finish, and has a proven track record in delivering commercial, hotel, mixed use and education projects.
They are now seeking an M&E coordinator / Building Services Coordinator to join their team to add to the quality of project delivery.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Programming of complex M&E works.
- Assist in ensuring that the M&E designers produce design development programmes which meet the needs of the contract programme, and review the programmes regularly as required.
- Adhering to the company H&S policy
- Ensure all required approvals (statutory, regulatory, client and company) are in place as and when required.
- Assist, when required, in the selection and appointment of the M&E consultant designers and design and build sub-contractors.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost without good reason and are in conformance with the specified or detailed requirements for quality.
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works.
- Ensure that specialist mechanical and electrical sub-contractors work strictly within company Safety Management System and comply fully with all its requirements.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of all aspects of building services.
- Degree in Building services or coming from a strong trade background
- Experience on projects €3M+
- Results driven
- Work on projects within a variety of general build sectors
On offer is a competitive salary in line with industry standards plus an attractive package which you would expect from a contractor of this size, along with car/ car allowance, pension & healthcare.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.