Full Job Description
Building Service Engineer
A leading main contractor based in Dublin with projects across Ireland now requires a Building service engineer in Galway. They are known for their excellent builds and quality of work they are proud that their culture is something that makes our employees want to stay with them, and their clients want to keep coming to us with their business.
· Designing layouts and requirements for building services for residential or commercial developments.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of services in a variety of commercial, industrial, educational and healthcare buildings.
· Liaising with multi-disciplined engineers to ensure the installations meet the design.
· Visiting sites, meeting clients and working with other professional engineers, architects and surveyors.
· Developing new energy saving methods for construction, designing new and improved energy conservation systems for buildings.
· 3rd level degree in building services, mechanical or electrical engineering or strong trades background.
· 4 year’s, experience in similar role.
· Effective communicator both oral and written
· Demonstrable understanding of M&E systems within buildings
· Must be a team player, with the ability to work on own annotative
· A leading market salary is on offer for the right candidate.
· Flexible working options
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam Byrne at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.