· Location: Mid Ulster
· Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Bid Manager to join a leading Construction company.
Reporting to the Senior Bid Manager, the Bid Manager will support the company by preparing, managing and completing tender documentation and pre-qualification questionnaires.
· Research and assessment of project opportunities within the construction industry, including future market trends and locations for growth
· Managing all day-to-day aspects of assigned bids
· Preparing and completing tender bid documentation for all sectors including health, education, public authority, commercial etc
· Preparing and completing pre-qualification documentation for all sectors including health, education, public authority, commercial etc
· Completion of documentation in accordance with Integrated Management System
· Ongoing liaison with all members of the project team
· Co-ordinating tracking of Business Development and following leads as required
· Providing promotional and marketing services associated with tender presentations
· Assisting with marketing materials to ensure a corporate theme throughout the company
· Attending and representing the company during market briefing days
· Attending and representing the company at tender dialogue meetings
· Regular review and update of company information and records
· Adhering to the company Health and Safety Policy
· Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
· Third level degree
· Proven successful bid team experience
· Excellent creative writing skills
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· Excellent ability to manage deadlines
· Proven ability to work under pressure
· Strong analytical ability
· Good decision making and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Brad Stephenson at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.