Audio Visual Systems Designer
Location: Belfast / Dublin / London (Candidates preference)
Role: AV Designer ( Audio Visual Consultant – Construction)
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 (Location Dependant)
At CSR, we are recruiting for an AV Systems Designer for our successful AV company specialising in high-end projects across Ireland & UK. They are open to the option of the designer being based in Belfast, Dublin or London.
· Minimum of 4/5 years in similar role specialising in Audio Visual Design installations
· Commercial knowledge of the construction industry (Mechanical & Electrical)
· Knowledge of lighting control, CCTV, HVAC is beneficial
· AutoCAD / Microsoft Visio
· Wiring schematics, connection drawings, elevations
· Strong communication – verbal and written
· Effective Multi-tasker for various projects
· Ability to develop productive working relationships
· Networking skills
· Working with project development team – providing initial design then providing ongoing support throughout the project
· Understand the role and purpose of each component
· Understand limitations of all equipment
· Raising concerns during design process to ensure correct design is applied
· Creating plans, schematics, schedules etc
· Maintenance of all project documents
· Staying up to date with all products & technologies and staying savvy
· Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in similar role
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Visio & AutoCAD
· Full Driving License
Hours & Benefits
· Full Time position
· Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
· Salary Range – Up to £85,000 Base Salary
· Potential Work performance bonuses
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.