The CSR Group are currently looking for an experienced Supervisor to assist with the management of large notifiable and non-notifiable asbestos removal projects for housing and commercial company based in the North West.
The role involves managing Asbestos Removal Operatives whilst being fully compliant to all H&S and Asbestos regulations.
· Managing teams of approximately 1- 10 operatives.
· To fully understand and follow the site-specific Safe System of Works whilst carrying out works on site.
· Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with all H&S regulations.
· Provide a regular progress report back to the Contracts Manager/ Director.
· To deliver a professional service throughout project commencement and project completion.
· Completion of site required paperwork.
2 years Asbestos Supervisory Experience (Required)
Asbestos Supervisor Training
Face Fits – Full/Half
Driving License (Required)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.