Circa 5 years’ experience as Architectural technologist or Design Coordinator
CSR are working in correlation with a Building contractor who are seeking an Architectural Technologist or Design Coordinator to join their team for projects in Dublin and across Ireland.
They require a new member of their team to come in and help with coordinating the design work on the building side of things, interpret plans and be thorough in inspections.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Ensure architectural drawings are produced on time
· Review and coordinate specialist drawings
· Liaise with contracts department on architectural materials
· Attend client meetings as a senior designer
· Accurate reviews and thorough feedback when required
· Ensure Steady Progress
· Liaising with any other parties involved in the project
· Knowledge of preparation works
· Assess and review finished article
· Negotiable – considering Architectural Technologists or design coordinators
· Packages based on experience – Flexible.
· There is also a great benefits package in correlation with the above market average salary package
· Great benefits package to add to the above market average salary
This role presents a very big opportunity for an Architectural Technologist or experienced Design Coordinator to join a very strong team in Dublin. They will work within a team in a Building Contractor to work on various Multi-Million euro projects in Ireland.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.