Are you an architectural technologist in Northern Ireland seeking a new opportunity in the Belfast market? This job role could be perfect for you. Based in the heart of Belfast City Centre, it will give you the opportunity to work in a medium/large sized architects practice alongside a strong team of professionals working together on project across the residential, commercial, education and healthcare sectors.
With work secured through 2020, the desire for architectural technicianis now apparent. Interviews are commencing this week, and carrying onto the next few weeks as this company are keen to find enthusiastic, result driven individuals to join their ranks!
Company: Medium-Sized Architects Practice
Experience: Prior experience in an architects practice (considering various levels)
Salary: Experience dependant – Approx: £25k - £35k
Duties of the role will include but may not be limited to:
· Working closely with the current strong architects team and other building professionals
· Negotiating projects, assessing the needs of clients and other parties
· Designing, preparing and presenting design proposals
· Using AutoCAD, Sketchup etc (Revit/BIM desirable)
· Designing construction process
· Potentially involved in contract management (depending on experience)
· Organisation and management skills
· Freehand drawings skills
· Computer skills in specific softwares
· Passion for architecture
· Strong visualisation (3D)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.