Role: Accounts officer / Accounts Assistant
Fixed term: One year
Salary: Competive salary on offer depending on experience
- Purchase/Sales/nominal ledgers
- Processing purchase invoices and supplier payments
- Processing sub-contractor invoices and payments including CIS and RCT
- Assist with VAT Return
- Dealing with supplier enquiries
- Month end reconciliation and reports
- Updating Databases
- Assisting with purchase ordering
- Assisting with the day to day function of the office including answering telephone calls
- Other accounting and admin duties as necessary
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum grade B at GCSE Maths and English
- Sage training and/or third level qualification e.g. IATI/Degree etc
- Experience using database management systems
- Experience in Purchase Ledger
- Preparing monthly reports for management accounts
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.