The CSR Group are adding to our Lisburn Team. Due to a steady increase in workflow and planned expansion we are now looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction Division.
The CSR Group, established in 2008, is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy working in the Construction & Technical market throughout the UK and Ireland. Building on our success, we are now looking for new faces to help us continue to expand and grow. CSR is accredited through the REC and we are looking to continue to build a Consultancy that promotes honesty, success and accountability.
Our clients are predominately local construction contractors and associated businesses with contracts throughout the UK, Ireland and worldwide. We work with these businesses on all aspects of their recruitment needs, covering a variety of roles at all levels, advising on their processes and improving their time/money spent on hiring.
We are looking for someone who has the desire and confidence to be a success in their career, with an internal drive and competitive traits to make sure this happens. To balance this out, we are looking for people who enjoy the social elements of the job, someone who wants to build client and candidate relationships and has a positive outlook on the job (even when things don’t go their way).
The following attributes are key:
· Demonstrate a strong and driven character
· Show the ability to work extremely hard in order to achieve your goals
· The ability to represent CSR in a highly professional manner with all clients
· A strong commercial understanding of what is required to be successful
· A thoughtful approach to business development
· A keen interest in marketing and business strategy
· Personality to work in an often high paced and stressful industry
· Keen eye for detail along with an analytical, strategic approach to work
· The ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks
· Confidence and highly competitive
What we are offering?
· A competitive salary + market leading uncapped commission
· Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm working week
· 33 days paid holidays
· Socially distant desk space
· On-site parking
· Full and on-going training provided
· Clear path for career development
For this role we do not require any formal qualifications but you must be able to display the above attributes along with the confidence to make and receive calls to both clients and candidates alike.
If you feel that recruitment is for you please apply using the links or number below.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.