Stakeholder Liaison Officer
Salary: £30k - £35k
Sector: Major Civils
Our client is a hugely successful tier one contractor based in Northern Ireland with projects all across the UK & Ireland. With various large scale multi-million pound projects in Belfast, they have found themselves recruiting for a Stakeholder Liaison Officer for a handful of their Belfast based works.
Role and Responsibilities:
General Community Engagement and Customer Care:
· Being first in the line of response for issues and concerns of the community
· Facilitate all enquiry and complaint resolution in a professional manner
· Ensure that communities are engaged in the project plans
· Coordinating delivery of project plans
· Provide correct and timely information to all stakeholders involved
· Attend regular public events
· Monitor usage and logs of complaints on a database
· Identify requirements and agree them with the community
· Ultimately, working collaboratively and seamlessly to ensure community activities
Wider Social Value Targets
· Coordinate delivery of the project with specific social value views in mind
· Regular engagement with Colleges, Universities, Schools and any employability organisations
· Experience in a similar role would be valuable
· Prior experience dealing with the public in a very customer facing environment
· Fantastic communication skills with the ability to breakdown messages and concisely deal with raised issues
· Track record of implementing events and training
· Confidence in networking and socialising with community stakeholders and managing contacts
· Strong IT Skills
· Knowledge and interest in the construction industry
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.