Site Engineer – Sligo
The CSR group is looking for an experienced Site Engineer for an upcoming healthcare project in Sligo, this project will run for around 2 years and it is looking for someone that has Site Management experience coming from an engineering background.
Our client is a family run business spanning over 40 years providing quality projects on time and within budget. Because of this they are looking to expand their team.
· setting out works.
· Managing a large Construction project from setup to handover.
· Attend all relevant meetings.
· Ensure all health and safety best practises are being followed.
· Ensuring project is on time within budget and to the highest of quality.
· Reporting directly to the Project Manager.
· Quality Management and BCAR3 co-ordination
· Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering.
· 4 years + experience setting out or in a similar role.
· Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies.
· Proficient IT skills
· Excellent communicator and motivator of people.
· Good time management skills.
· Full clean license
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469/0858610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.