Senior Site Manager/ Project Manager – Meath
The CSR group is looking for an experienced Site Manager/Project Manager for a public project in Meath. The Project is a €4-5 million refurb and extension to a listed building. The project is due to start shortly and would suit someone highly organised as it is on a main street.
The company is medium sized and was set up some 20years ago.
They have done some great quality projects over the last few years
· 5+years in a similar role
· A mix of experience would be ideal
· An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
· Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent in experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient with relevant IT word, project etc
· Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
· Excellent people management and coordination skills
· Report directly to the Contracts Manager
· Responsible for the day to day running of the site
· Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
· You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
· Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers, operational staff and personnel on site
· Ensure compliance with building regulations
· Implementing Daily and Weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.