Senior/Associate - Quantity Surveyor
· £50,000 - £60,000 + Consultancy benefits
· 6+ years’ experience
· Chartership preferred
· Projects include – Residential, Small commercial, Hotels…
This leading PQS practice has a mass of experience in the delivery of projects including public and private matters.
In the last couple of years, the company has grown, increasing their work force and minimizing staff turnover.
Projects include multi-million-pound housing developments, hotel renovations, education and training buildings, apartments etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the cost management of the high value projects that this PQS practice will be involved in. The role will require you to liaise with a range of clients whilst maintaining great relationships with everyone involved.
· Estimate materials
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Brad Stephenson at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.