Role: Sales & Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Hours: Full Time
On behalf of our client a ultitiles company based in Belfast CSR are seeing to appoint an experienced sales and supply chain co-dinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing efficient and effective handling and processing or customer orders and maintaining stock levels in line with company policies and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities:
Customer Service Administration:
- Receipt and processing of customer orders
- Checking and vailidating purchase orders
- Input with all acount managers, customers and despatch personnel to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements.
- Receiving and processing internal and external enquiries whilst liaising with staff to maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure health and safety compliance and company policies are adhered to
- Manage stock levels for both depots and assist in the management and achievement of stock related KPIs.
- Coordination of stock purchases via existing contracts including imports from overseas.
- Inputting and processing of purchase orders onto the in-house system and utilisation of system reports to ensure stock is received on time and in full.
- Review and action order flows in line with existing stock levels and customer requirements
- Communicate with depots to ensure sales orders and purchase orders are confirmed.
- Liaise with other departments to rectify any customer complaints related to stock.
- Liaise with members of the sales team to maximise sales opportunities.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the appropriate line managers from time to time, related to the effective and efficient performance of the job, and providing they are within the post holders skills and ability.
Experience & Knowledge
Customer Service and supply chain experience desirable
Office Admin skills, including Microsoft packages
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Effective and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Diligent when taking and processing all orders, enquiries and complaints
- Process telephone orders in a polite and courteous manner
- Work within a busy environment
- Build relationships with both customers and colleagues
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.