Our client is a successful Principal Contractor with multiple projects based in London ranging from 25M-50M.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking an industry experienced Safety Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis, working out of their London offices.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (Diploma) and ideally hold a construction orientated degree. Have experience working with RC Frames and Steel Frame structures.
This is a site-based role, and the majority of the work will be in London, however the successful candidate will be required to travel to other sites throughout London.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
- Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
- Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
- Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
- Support and advise on HSE Management and compliance
- Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
- Promote a proactive HSE approach/attitude among employees and site staff
- Support the SHEQ Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- CSCS holder
- Degree Qualified
- Previous Construction Main Contractor experience is essential
- Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
- Experience in Healthcare projects would also be preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- I.T. literate
- Ability to write clear concise reports
Generous packages available for the right candidate including company benefits and car allowance
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.