SHEQ Manager required for Medium sized main contractor with offices in Newry.
As SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for implementing health & safety procedures and liaising with site project teams and clients to ensure a high quality service. You will compile site project documentation pre and post tender, complete site inspections and audits and ensure projects are delivered safely and adhering to legislation. You must have the ability to remain motivated in a challenging work environment, have a good eye for detail and be an effective team player.
Fully Neg salary and package
In this dynamic role, your duties will include:
· Preparation of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans / Site Files
· Preparation of site paperwork including Safe Systems of Work / Risk Assessments / COSHH Assessments / Inductions / Toolbox Talks
· Carrying out site inspections and audits
· Assisting with administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
· Carrying out internal and site audits
· Assisting with Incident reporting and Investigation / Accident trend analysis
· Attending all relevant training as required
· Organising internal/external training courses
· Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations
· Sub-Contractor monitoring
· Assisting with Fleet Management
· At least two years’ experience in a similar role within the Construction Industry
· Available to travel to sites throughout Ireland and the UK
· Expected travel a day a week to ROI and a day a month to the mainland UK
· IT literate, e.g. proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
· Full driving license
· Good Communicator
· Ability to cope well with varying situations and workloads
· NEBOSH qualification
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.