Your new company
CSR are currently working with a small to medium company who provide services to domestic and commercial building contractors, to recruit a Quantity Surveyor. For many years they have provided groundwork and civil engineering services across the UK and Ireland to many large contractors.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will report to the Commercial Manager and the Managing Director.
· You will manage and negotiate the subcontract tender process including selection of the subcontractor.
· Prepare and process quotes, bids and tenders within agreed deadline
· Manage and monitor cash flow and value of planning and preparing estimates
· Flexibility required to travel across the UK when required
· Ensure that costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project
· Ensure that all duties are carried out to Health & Safety standards
You will need to possess a 3rd level degree in Quantity Surveying along with a high level of experience ideally from a civils background. A high level of IT literacy and knowledge of Microsoft packages are also required. Travel will also be part of this role were you may travel 2 days a week to locations throughout the UK.
You will get the opportunity to work on a range of diverse projects for a company who are going from strength to strength. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary/package based on their experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Katrina Swann at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.