Project Manager Civils – Wicklow
The CSR group is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a Civils street works project in Wicklow. This project is due to start shortly and will last about 12 months.
Due to continued growth and expansion this company is looking for a career driven, ambitious individual to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right individual.
· Work closely with the client and team.
· Manage the contract from tender stage to completion.
· Manage all people on site both direct employees and sub-contractors.
· Manage the day to day operations on site.
· Making sure all work is carried out on time within budget and in accordance with the contract requirements.
· Responsible for the implementation of the highest of health and safety standards.
· 5 years + experience in the Civil engineering sector at Project Managing level.
· Street works experience.
· Experience with public works projects.
· Proficient with Microsoft Project, Autocad and Office.
· Excellent communication skills and a good leader.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.