Mechanical Estimator - North Dublin
· Location: North Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 2/1/2020
With over 20 years' experience in the Irish construction industry, our client is a leading player in the building services sector. They have built up a reputable client base during this time with work based throughout Ireland
Due to the company's continued success, they now seek to recruit a Mechanical Estimator. Applications are welcome from experienced estimators from a mechanical contracting environment, however there are also opportunities for junior estimators to join this busy and thriving organisation. You will work on a range of projects such as Education, Healthcare, Airports, Retail, Offices, and Industrial schemes.
Successful applicants will join a well-established team and must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence the design team on costs and construction options. Additional skills include relevant estimating software experience.
Your duties will include:
· Working within a team in the Estimating department and with colleagues when required to successfully estimate Mechanical works.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from Mechanical installation specialists who are approved contractors and alternatively search the market for additional suppliers.
· Continuous communication with the Projects Team and Contract Managers.
· Competent when dealing with enquiries and requests
· Competent with design and build tenders
On offer is an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to enhance your career with an employer committed to continued professional development.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our