Are you an experienced Mechanical Estimator looking to join a nationally respected business with a proud heritage?
Family values are instilled within the company to ensure a real difference to the communities in which they operate, creating long term employment and training opportunities.
For 75 years the company has kept customer satisfaction a priority with a non-confrontational, can-do approach ensuring exceptional levels of repeat business. A strong technical background coupled with in-house expertise helps to design, install and maintain buildings to the highest standard alongside a wealth of tried and tested procedures and processes to ensure safety, quality and value.
As Mechanical Estimator you will:
· Be responsible for the preparation of the tender submission and obtaining quotations.
· Liaise with internal & external people and organisations to review tenders and conduct handover meetings with relevant personnel.
· Ensure that all tenders submitted are technically correct, comply with all documentation provided by the client and meet all set deadlines.
· Represent the company on site visits, negotiations and meetings with Clients when required.
· Preparing tender packages for bids, interviews and presentations.
Please get in contact with Stevie at CSR today to discuss this opportunity for progressing your career with a true visionary in the M&E sector.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.