Professional Quantity Surveyor
Junior PQS Quantity Surveyor (2-3 years’ experience)
ü County Antrim
ü At least 2-3 years’ Experience (PQS or contractor)
ü Competitive salary for junior role
CSR are currently working alongside a large leading company in Belfast with the aim to recruit a professional Quantity Surveyor to aid them with their new and exciting projects.
CSR are recruiting for a junior quantity surveyor for a PQS consultancy who have secured some fantastic projects. With a team of 12-15 surveyors already, this junior quantity surveyor would be exposed to some fantastic senior knowledge and given the opportunity to work with experience, knowledgeable surveyors to help them with advancing their career.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a PQS or contractor. With fantastic projects, a strong experienced, dynamic team and a great starting package on offer, it’s the perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to develop their career.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Prepare contract documents - e.g. bills of quantities with the client or architect
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Coordinate work effort
· Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
· Allocate work to Sub-Contractors
· Analyse potential and actual outcomes, producing detailed progress reports
· Value the finished product and arrange payments
· Implement Health and Safety Regulations
· Critical thinking
· Construction Knowledge
· Financial and numeracy skills
· Ability to solve problems
· General Computer Skills
· Detailed knowledge of the legal building regulations and requirements
Our client is renowned for offering fantastic packages to employees at all levels and offer above and beyond the industry expected average.
The industry average is exceeded in terms of salary as well as having a great pension scheme, a better holiday entitlement, car parking allowances, bonuses as well as other allowances and benefits upon employment that can be discussed later in the process.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.