Interior Designer with Sales.
Location: Dungannon Area
Our client a market leading home interiors company based in the Mid Ulster Area are seekign to appoint an experienced, inspiring Interior Designer.
The role be based at their stunning showroom in the Dungannon area designed to showcase their wide range of beautiful products. You will enhance the sales experience, utilising your knowledge of design and your keen eye for detail to promote and successfully sell products displayed in the showroom and additional inventory from the suppliers/manufacturers database. Maintaining displays, ordering products and work with suppliers on delivery.
Overview of the role: -
- Be the first point of contact for walk in customers and convert into profitable sales
- Develop rapport to understand requirements, style and preference
- Create and develop project designs, assisting in visualising concepts utilising our cutting edge 3D and VR technologies
- Collect customer feedback, drive social media reviews and continually undertake market research for individual and company performance improvement
- Ensure showroom presentation is reflective of the high quality and standards of our product range and design
- Answer all web calls and convert into single or multi-channel sales
- Work in collaboration with the customer service team to understand and pro-actively improve any issues relating to after sale customer experience to drive improvements in our end to end process.
What does great look like ?
- Hitting personal sales GP and margin targets
- An impeccable Customer Satisfaction Score
- A self sufficient Sales Pipeline
- A well organised CRM board with up to date actions
- Error free designs and orders
- Clean email inbox with all enquiries professionally responded to in double quick time
- A team player reputation and praise from other departments
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.