Our client is a successful Building Contractor with an increasing portfolio of projects, to enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking to employ, an industry experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis, based on site in Portadown Co. Armagh.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2- 3 years' experience working for a Civils or Building contractor, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified and ideally hold a construction orientated degree or Diploma.
Responsibilities to include:
· Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
· Approval of risk assessments and method statements
· Enforcement of health and safety regulations and site rules
· Undertaking site audits and inspections
· Ensuring all relevant staff have required training
· Assisting with investigation and report of accidents and incidents
· PPE enforcement
· Completing tasks in accordance with company integrated management systems
· Liaison with company health and safety personnel and advisors
· Liaison with client representatives and project managers
· Compiling statistics for KPI and Management reports
· Influencing a positive health and safety culture
· Undertaking all other tasks as and when required.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- CSCS holder
- Degree Qualified
- Previous Civils Contractor experience
- Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
- Excellent Communication Skills
- I.T. literate
- Ability to write clear concise reports
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.