Our Client is a successful building contractor with an order book running to 2023.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking to employ, an industry experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis, working from their head office near Dungannon, Co. Tyrone.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2- 3 years' experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified and ideally hold a construction orientated degree.
This is an office and site based role and successful candidate will be able to make their own schedule to incorporate site visits throughout the island of Ireland.
Reporting to the Managing Director, responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
- Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
- Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
- Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
- Support and advise on H&S Management and compliance
- Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
- Promote a proactive H&S approach/attitude among employees and site staff
- Support the Managing Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- CSCS holder
- Degree Qualified
- Previous Construction Contractor experience is desirable
- Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
- Experience of residential construction projects would also be preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- I.T. literate
- Ability to write clear concise reports
Generous packages available for the right candidate including company benefits.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.