Junior Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity exists for Quantity Surveyor to work with a specialist subcontractor based in Co. Antrim.
- Prepare, monitor, promote and negotiate varied estimates to successful conclusion.
- Manage the financial aspects of multiple contracts to satisfactory final account for the company and clients.
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of business management.
- Personal integrity.
- To communicate from the highest professional level to on site management.
- Represent the company and oneself with finesse will be an important attribute.
Skills & Experience:
- A previous QS/ Estimating position within a specialist contracting environment
- Knowledge of working as a sub-contractor into main contractors desirable.
- IT literate, able to download relevant documents from a variety of portals and media.
- Able to produce accurate quotations using Bills of Quantity, Bills of Materials and drawings.
- Robust around processes, an advocate of best practice
This is an exciting and unique new opportunity for a Graduate/ Junior Surveyor/ Estimator.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.