CSR are currently recruiting electricians, to carry out electrical health and safety testing and minor repairs, smoke alarm replacement and domestic electrical maintenance work in domestic properties.
Due to the nature of the health and safety inspection programme, this role will involve working remotely, and will be predominantly based from home. Work may be required thoughout NI
Role & Responsibilities:
- To understand as and when required, first and second fix electrical work associated with major and minor construction work and refurbishment including response repairs and electrical inspection and testing.
- To undertake all electrical work as necesary in the maintenace and repair or buildings
- To provide a service to customers to maintain a good customer relationship
- Undertaking a practical trade oriented work appropriate to skills
- To liaise diredtly with customers to arrange appointments and access.
- Carry out all works in a timely competant manner
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- The above duties reflect the main elements assiciated with this position and are not inteded to be exhaustive.
- Have competed a time servied or skills apprenticeship and have at least 1 years post apprenticeship ewxperience
- Hold a level 3 certificate in the requirements for the electrical installation to BS 2382 ( 17TH Edition)
In addition, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to attain the following electrical qualifications within 1 year of being appointed:
- Either C&G 2391 or 2394/2395 electrical testing and inspection
You must also hold a full current driving licence
- Approoriate CSR / CSCS or safe pass
- Either already be or be prepared to attain Spark Safe licence to Practice
- Response maintenance experience
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the