Are you an Electrical Contracts Manager looking to join a well established and diversified contractor? Looking to play an integral role in managing the most high-profile commercial projects undertaken by the company?
Duties will include:
- Managing the resourcing of direct / sub contract labour, liaising with specialist sub-contractors on their package works.
- Oversee the progression and development of all electrical projects during the construction, commissioning and snagging periods through to the project's completion.
- Monitor the control on financial expenditure including cash flow, application for payment process, variation development through to the submission and agreement of final accounts.
- Client liaison & business development
- Key point of contact for nominated clients.
- Management of Electrical and Mechanical Project Engineers, Site Engineering & Administrative staff in line with Operational Instructions and guidelines.
- Liaise with other internal departments on project matters (H&S, Commercial, Estimating, Design, QA & Accounts).
- Monitor all aspects of progress & performance on all projects, including financial and site based.
- Provide Company Directors with information to support: Budgets, Credit Control & Accounts departments.
- Client liaison duties relating to existing and new clients.
If you're an established Electrical Contracts Manager with experience in construction and refurb projects please get in touch today. In return for your commitment and client focused approach, you will receive a market leading remuneration package in line with your experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Haslam at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.