How many misteaks can you spot in this advert? Find them all and you might just make it in content marketing/copywriting.
Are you an innovative and agile Marketer fully equipped to function in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing marketing companies?
This is a disruptor environment, truly looking to make a global swamp and currently succeeding in the mission. Alongside company content, you will also be involved in copywriting for the client bass when content services are required.
· Manage content calendar - planning campaigns and creating the required collaterals.
· Generating ideas for content based on target audience, the company offering and past results.
· Write engaging content marketing materials that reflect the brand.
· Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
· Interpret creative direction and convert briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
· Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders and clients.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
· Demonstrated success in managing and creating content for a business.
· Experience in producing copy for digital channels such as landing pages, email and social media.
· Technologically savvy - proficiency with Microsoft Office applications but also the ability to understand and use software with ease and create product related content.
· Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
· Solid understanding of SOE principles.
· A good flare for creative design.
In return you will be rewarded with:
· Superb training, designed to kick-start your career
· Generous remuneration package
· Training allowance for professional qualification in Digital marketing
· Great social events, monthly lunches, and other team outings
· A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
· Paid holidays
· A FUN place to work (in a great location)
If you have the above skills and are looking for a fresh start, call today. Oh, forgot to mention almost…how many missteaks did you see?
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Haslam at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.