CSR are currently working on behalf of a leading utilities company in the Belfast area to appoint an experienced Customer Advisor
To be the key contact for inbound customer enquiries relating to emergencies, sales opportunities, job updates.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to new and existing customers in a challenging target driven environment.
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, delivering customer service request and initiating remedil action in respect of complaints and reported gas emergencies
- Updating connection, metering and service information on company systomers following incoming calls from 'operational field operatives'. Able to interpret and translate technical information to ensure the appropiate responses and data capture requirments are initiated.
- Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation. Including planned repairs and servicing.
- General admin duties - recording customer complaints and data inputting of sales reports, service documentation
- Contribute to the achievement of corporate goals and objectives with particular emphasis on customer service.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with colleagues and contractors
- Comply with company policy for health and safety at work
- Min 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- A min of 1 year's experience within a customer services environemtn dealing with high volume customer service queries
- Relevant admin experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience of managing a diary system
- Eperience of complaint handling
- Experience of inputting high levels of data
This is a full time position of 37 hours per week normally working Monday to Friday, starting at 8.30am and finishing at 5pm Monday to Thursday and a 4.30pm finish on a Friday. However, candidates will need to have flexibility to work to 7pm one night per week between Monday and Thursday.
£8.21 per hour
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.