On behalf our client located in the Craigavon / Lurgan Area, CSR are currently recruiting Contracts administrator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Housing Associations for documentation / progress reports
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyors and arrange site visits
- Manage diaries
- Ensure asbestos reports quotations / survey requirements
- Compile programe of works to completion
- Purchase materials ensuring orders to timescale
- Liaise with Housing Assosication Consultant
- Regular contact weekly checks on time line for completion
- Liaising with Maintenence / Quality Surveyor / Consultants for handover
- Ensuring all relevant health and safety certificates are documented
- Two years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in various computer software packages particulaly Microsoft Word and Excel
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Have an eye for detail with the ability to notice errors
- Be a team player
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.