Chartered Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
· Chartered - Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) – 5 Years+ Post Grad
· Quantity Surveying Practice (PQS)
· Hotels/Residential/Small commercial
· SALARY – Approx. £40k-£50k +/- exp dependant
· 5/6+ years’ experience in PQS practice/Consultancy or contracting
This leading PQS practice has a mass of experience in the delivery of projects including public and private matters.
The history of works that this PQS practice have been involved in ranges from Commercial to Residential right the way through to hotels with work with a UK hotel contractor secured for the year. With the amount of work they currently have on at the moment, a requirement for a senior QS has come available and it could be the right role for you. They are growing from strength to strength, hence the new post for a chartered QS becoming available.
Projects include multi million pound housing developments, hotel renovations, education and training buildings, apartments etc.
A clear pathway to associate level is also available, with the post available to the right person.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the cost management of the high value projects that this PQS practice will be involved in. The role will require you to liaise with a range of clients whilst maintaining great relationships with everyone involved.
· Estimate materials
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
You will be coming into a large team of surveyors, and there is now a requirement for a senior figure!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.