Chartered Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION - Dublin
LEVEL - Chartered – PQS experience previously
PRACTICE - Medium/Large PQS
PROJECTS - Large Commercial/Leisure/Residential/Educational
SALARY - Experience Dependant
The construction industry in Dublin is full of opportunities at the moment with business soaring. So much so, that CSR are now recruiting for a medium/large PQS consultancy for a recently Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join a team of experience and junior quantity surveyors to work on projects across various sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing strategic advice to the construction and property investment industry, cost managing and managing risk.
· Cost Predictability
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Cost Management
· Assisting designers early in the design process to achieve design, specification and cost targets
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Project delivery on time, to quality and to cost
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Added Value through value engineering, minimising waste, innovation and whole life cost management
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.